Modern ceiling lamp 11848HB-8H

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
  • 10 - 49
    US $27.60
  • 50 - 99
    US $24.60
  • >=100
    US $23.60
Supply Ability:
100000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Report Suspicious Activity
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
Model Number:
Base Material:
Cover Material:
Light Source:
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
Neutral Package in export standard
Delivery Time
30 days after receiving the down payment


Product Description


1Product No.11848HB-8HWe also have 5 head style
2Product typeCeiling lamp 
3MaterialIron, Glass 
4Color of metalGoldin customer's need
5Color of glassWhitein customer's need
6Light SourceE12/14*8in customer's need
7Bulbs includedNo 


Packaging & Shipping


 1. Shipping Terms: FOB ZHONGSHAN / SHENZHEN as customer's required.

 2. Payment Terms: 30% as down payment shall be paid by T/T after signing the contract, the rest 70% shall be paid by T/T before delivery.

 3. Delivery Date: 30 days after receiving the down payment.

 4. Packing: Neutral Package in export standard.


Our Services

1. Your enquiry will be replied within 24 hours. Well-trained experienced staffs to answer your questions in fluent English.
2. We can provide lamps under CE/RoHS/UL/SAA standard.
3. OEM & ODM are supplied.
4. We will keep secret for customer sale area design ideas and all other private information.
5. Two years warranty.


Company Information

Our factory is located in Zhongshan which is the city of lamps in China Guangdong province.
We are specialized in foreign trade service with 10 years experience to export products to South America, Australia, New Zeland, East Asia, Europe, the United State, and other markets. Zhongshan Hoo Yi Lighting Factory is a professional manufactory in decorative lighting products, mainly made of the material including hardware, glass, aluminium, etc. We’ll do the best to meet our customers’ continuous demand with our perfect service and reasonable price.




1.Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a factory.You can check through Website or call to our local government.


2.Q: Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
A: Our factory is located in Guzhen Town, Zhongshan City, China.
You can fly to Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport directly.
All our clients, from home or abroad, are warmly welcome to visit us!


3.Q: Can I get some samples?
A: We are honored to offer you samples.


4.Q:How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A: Quality is priority. we always attach great importance to quality controlling from the very beginning to the very end.